Pasadena Personal Injury and Car Accident Attorneys
The city of Pasadena is located some 10 miles away from downtown Los Angeles and is surrounded by the San Gabriel Mountains, La Canada Flintridge, Arcadia, Sierra Madre, Glendale, and San Marino communities. This city is well known for its annual events, particularly the Tournament of Roses and Rose Bowl football game. Other tourist attractions in Pasadena include Eaton Canyon, Colorado Boulevard, and the Wrigley Gardens.
Pasadena covers a land area of 22.5 square miles and as of December 2015, the Census Bureau reported that this city had a population of 139,065. The median resident age was 36.9 years and the average family size had 3.4 people.
Various industries operate in Pasadena and are engaged in providing:
- Professional, scientific, and technical services
- Construction works
- Educational services
- Accommodation and food services
- Retail trade
- Administration and support services
- Waste management services
The top employers in Pasadena include:
- California Institute of Technology
- Huntington Memorial Hospital
- Bank of America
- Jacobs Engineering
- Guidance Software
Its residents are employed in:
- Managerial and professional related jobs
- Service occupations
- Sales and office jobs
- Construction, extraction and maintenance jobs
- Production, transportation and materials moving technology occupations
Ongoing construction and development pose some serious risks of injury to workers and non-workers on a construction site. Heavy equipment can accidentally hit anyone on the scene, often causing fatal injuries such as traumatic head and bodily injuries. Construction workers can also fall from great heights.
When catastrophic accidents occur on construction sites, it’s important to determine the cause of the accident and whether it was due to the negligence or fault of a specific party.
If you or a loved one has suffered injury in a construction accident, the first step is to seek medical treatment for your injuries and then to speak to an experienced personal injury attorney about your accident. Your attorney can assess your situation and help you claim compensation from the negligent parties, if necessary.
In Pasadena and throughout Southern California, the Bedford Law Group has helped clients who have suffered severe injuries in construction accidents. We also handle other types of personal injury cases such as auto accidents, slip and fall, pedestrian accidents, motorcycle accidents, bus accidents, and wrongful death.
We invite you to call us for a free analysis of your case at (310) 507-7900.
Directions to Our Los Angeles Personal Injury Attorneys from Pasadena, CA
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Total Est. Time: 32 mins
Total Est. Distance: 23.2 mi
- Head west on E Holly St toward Marengo Ave 0.2 mi
- Turn left onto N Arroyo Pkwy
- Continue onto CA-110 9.9 mi
- Use the right 3 lanes to take exit 21 for I-10 W 1.1 mi
- Use the left 2 lanes to continue toward I-10 W 292 ft
- Keep left and merge onto I-10 W 7.6 mi
- Take exit 4 for Overland Ave
- Turn right onto Overland Ave 0.8 mi
- Use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto W Pico Blvd 1.3 mi
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Century Park E
We are located at:
1875 Century Park East, Suite 1790
Los Angeles, CA 90067