Studio City Personal Injury and Car Accident Attorneys
Named after a large film production studio built in the 1920s, Studio City is an affluent neighborhood located in the San Fernando Valley in Los Angeles, California. This city is surrounded by the communities of Van Nuys, Sherman Oaks, Hollywood Hills, Toluca Lake, and Universal City.
Studio City has a total area of 5.727 square miles and an estimated population of 34,790 in 2013. The median household income in 2013 was at $97,195 and the median resident age was 42 years. Its residents are engaged in various occupations holding jobs in:
- Business and financial operations
- Arts, design, entertainment, sports, and media enterprises
- Service industries
- Healthcare and technical fields
- Sales and office occupations
Car Accident in Studio City
A vast majority of Studio City residents drive their own cars to get to work, spending an average travel time of 30 to 40 minutes to their regular workplace. Residents who ride a car or take their cars to get in and around the city are exposed to risks of auto accidents everyday.
Common causes of car accidents in Studio City include distracted driving, excessive speed, and driver negligence. Depending on the circumstances of an accident, motorists and passengers can suffer serious or even fatal injuries.
What to Do after a Car Accident
If you are injured in an auto accident in Studio City, it’s important to seek immediate medical treatment and have your family doctor examine you thoroughly for other injuries that may not be apparent. After taking care of your medical needs, you or your family might want to discuss your situation with an experienced personal injury attorney.
Many lawyers will ask you to visit their offices for an initial case evaluation. You may be advised to bring records or documents that are relevant to your car accident, such as:
- Medical records and bills
- Police report, if you already have one
- Pictures of your damaged vehicle and the other vehicle and of the accident site
- Contact details of the other party and of potential witnesses to the accident
Your lawyer can determine whether a potential claim for compensation exists and may provide you with legal options under the situation.
If you live or work in Studio City, California, our lawyers in the Bedford Law Group, APLC have years of proven experience in car accidents and other types of personal injury cases. We invite you to call us today at (310) 507-7900 to speak to one of our approachable attorneys about your situation.
Directions to Our Los Angeles Personal Injury Attorneys from Studio City, CA
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Studio City, CA
Total Est. Time: 22 mins
Total Est. Distance: 8.8 mi
- Head southeast on Laurelwood Dr toward Sunshine Terrace 0.1 mi
- Slight right onto Sunshine Terrace 0.3 mi
- Turn left to stay on Sunshine Terrace
- Turn left at the 1st cross street onto Laurel Canyon Blvd 3.7 mi
- Turn right onto Selma Ave 0.2 mi
- Turn right onto Sunset Blvd 1.5 mi
- Turn left onto N Doheny Dr 0.6 mi
- Slight right toward N Santa Monica Blvd 407 ft
- Slight right onto N Santa Monica Blvd 1.9 mi
- Use the 2nd from the left lane to turn left onto Century Park E
- Destination will be on the right
We are located at:
1875 Century Park East, Suite 1790
Los Angeles, CA 90067